Community > Fire Station 425 Swansea Toronto PhotoPhoto Details:
First Station 425. Single-story building (house like) located at 83 DeForest Road (South Side) on the corner of DeForest and Lavinia Avenue. Built in 1930 by Swansea and became Toronto Fire Department station #16 in 1967 with the annexation. Size: close to 8000 Square feet.Related Keywords: Historic Fire Station, Toronto West, Swansea, Four Twenty Five, 425, DeForest, Lavinia, Old, Brick, Chimney, Two Storey.